Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday 18 September 2008

On Imran and Hani

I've been meaning to put some updates about the kids. Being such a forgetful mother, I tend to talk about something else. Heheh...

Imran
1. Able to recognize alphabets. Though we're having argument for the small letter. But still, spending hours on Pooh and the Hunny Pots game did give a very good experience on recognizing letters.
2. I recently notice he will draw eyes and a mouth every time he gets hold of a pencil/pen on papers. I should start with writing alphabets then. But how do you teach 3-year-old the right way to hold a pen?
3. His vocabulary is getting on a very fast pace. English and Malay. he can differentiate the words and understands that it has the same meaning. He's been using the work open for 'buka'. Each and every time he wants to 'buka' something, he'll say open. I'm going to have difficulty on clarifying the difference between opening the door and taking off his clothes. He uses open for both.
4. Still trying to potty-train him. He has gotten the idea that he needs to inform me when he pooped. But there were times when he completely baffles me when he said he pooped when he did not. Why does he do that? No idea!

Hani
1. Still no teeth. 13 months and not one single tooth.
2. Able to walk forward and backward. Even going on sideways. But definitely prefers to walk than crawl. Unless she's chasing after Hubby at the door. Crawling is way faster.
3. One thing I realized about her, she doesn't like being hugged. She will decide who and when to hug. I guess she has a problem with intimacy? Hehe... Unlike Imran who sleeps with my hands wrapped around him, Hani would just pushed me away. I have been unable to feed her while sitting. She does not want to sit on my lap during feeding. She wants me to lie down and feed her. Arrgghh.. Not easy to do when I want to watch my favourites show on tv. I hate watching tv lying on thw sofa.
4. She can dance very well. Hahahaha... With her hands movement and hip twisting. Girl, you're going to drive boys crazy with those moves. Not too fast sweetheart.

Yikes!! Sahur time!!!

No comments: