Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday 11 September 2008

Raya Shopping II

No, we have not done our raya shopping. Last weekend we went to Damansara instead to get sofa set for the living room. Hubby got pretty bored with the day-bed sofa we currently have. Hehehe.. Can't complaint much though. We finally bough a sofa set from Recliners and Sofa. Waiting it to be delivered on Friday. I'll update that later.
I was kind of excited thinking this would be the year I get to choose my kids Raya outfit. For the last 2 years, MIL has been buying his Baju Melayu. I never got the chance to but him either due to problem with size or color. I did get the chance to buy a songkok. Hah! I was looking forward for it. Especially when MIL offered to take me to PKNS Shah Alam. Here was I waiting for her call when all of the sudden she arrived at my place with food for buka puasa and sahur, when she told me, she has already bought both Imran's and Hani's raya outfit. Ggrr..!! Why??!!! I wanted to lash out to Hubby but there's no point on lashing out on him anyway. It's not his fault. But I was curious how did she know what color theme to get. I don't remember telling her that. Hmm.. did Hubby..? Nevermind. Hubby did told me we can still get another outfit if I wanted to. With his work schedule and Jengka trip, I doubt it. Just need to do some fixing on Hani's Baju Kurung sleeves and we're good to go. However we still need to get Imran a songkok and sampin. Hopefully we have the time and energy to do just that.

No comments: