Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday 2 September 2008

Am I prepared..

Hubby dropped a bomb yesterday night. He suggested that I tried looking for a job. A good paying job. Well, to be honest, I have been so comfortable being a stay at home mother, it's not exactly encouraging to leave everything and get into the rat race again. But I can understand his frustration when it comes to finance. I have a financial burden. My student loan. Hubby asked me if I can create an income enough to pay off the debt. It's not entirely his frustration. I have been slightly depressed every time I'm reminded of the fact I have no financial freedom. Not by him. By the small things appearing right in front of me at the very wrong moment.
We went out to pasar Ramadhan when we passed by Q-dees kindergarten nearby PIL's place. All of the sudden Hubby said something about sending Imran there. I went along thinking it was just something passing by his mind. Hehhe.. I joked about how MIL can pick him up after school when he mentioned about me going back to work. I was stunned. When I asked about Hani, well, immediate response, MIL. Obviously that would be the first answer. Then I kept quiet.... Speechless. I knew this wll come out. But not this soon.
I have been unemployed for 3 years. This does not include the time I spent at the laundry shop for more than 2 years without generating any income. I'm at lost with current medias. What's hot and what's not. My degree?? Hahaha.. Not exactly the work that I'm interested in. I do have 2 years experience as Global Support Executive in a data centre. My skills for the past 3 years...? Hahahahah..... What a joke. I'm prepared to go through another job interview. Oh wait.. I have until Raya to figure this out. Maybe.. just maybe, I'll be ready by then.

3 comments:

Zuraimah Ismail said...

else kan...why dont you try to start a business from home. nowadays ramai tau can survive doing business at home..:) jual baju ke...jual cadar ke..or anything yg can attract people...;)

by d way, kalo bill letrik umah ko more than RM150, bgtau aku. Aku leh suggest alat jimat letrik..insya-Allah berbaloi...ehehehehe

saimaria said...

saya sokong cadangan ct... pd pendapat aku kalau ko bekerja (yg not-at-home) sure family ko (esp anak2 ko) culture shock... aku ni kalau zul cukup kaya utk tanggung perbelanjaan satu rumah, nak gak jadi stay-at-home mom je... kalau mcm ko setakat nak duit utk bayar study loan baiklah ko buka business dr rumah je... business online...find your strength babe... good luck eh

anishussein said...

thank you so much guys...
niat mmg ade nak start bisnes, teringin sgt nak blaja menjahit.. hahaha.. at least jimat duit aku nak upah org jahit baju.. hahah..