Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday 13 September 2008

Bedrest sucks!

My father has been admitted for the 100th time for his chest pain. He was diagnosed with heart problem since 2001. He has went for don't know how many angiogram. And few more procedures. He has then quit smoking, learn to control his never ending appetite and adventurous activities. The final blow given somewhere end of last year, where the doctor from IJN confirmed that he needs to do a bypass. No wait, the more accurate procedure was, a triple bypass. That's right. He has 3 major blockage. Youch!!!!
We're still waiting for the call. His next check-up is in December. Have yet to confirm the surgery. My father hates surgery. He can't stand the idea of cutting your body to get better. Then again, if there was any other way, obviously we would have chose that. Although the problem is my father does not really appreciate alternative medicine. He's a litle bit skeptical with it.
Anyway, as of now he needs to be on total bedrest for 3 nights. For my father, that sucks BIG time! He's the kind of man who has problem with being idle. I found out from my mother that he just bought RM5.00 worth of newspapers to read. One thing about him, he does not read books, magazine and any other reading materials other than newspaper. I can't imagine having to read the same news on different papers could be any better than reading one lousy book.
Well, he's be in KL starting on Monday next week until Friday. I'll get the chance to see him then. Hopefully he'll listen to what I have to nag about. Hahaha!!!!

No comments: