Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday 14 September 2008

Raya Shopping III

Once Hubby got off his work-from-home at 3 pm, I got myself and the kids ready for another shopping trip before heading to SA for iftar with his family. Right after Asar we were on our way to Mydin Summit. It was where MIL said there's loads of selections for kids. To my dissapointment, the choices was not so encouraging. I'm not the kind of mother who like to dress up kids with glittering garments. Neither is my MIL. And why would anyone wants to put on garments with lining and seriously uncomfortable for kids who would end tearing every pieces of the outfit. If you're not going to put up with it, why should your kids.
Anyway, I have to accept the fact I won't be buying my kids the traditional clothes because MIL already bought them. Besides, I can still get to dress them up with casual clothes. Maybe, just maybe next year I'll get the chance to do both. Hehehe....
But with all the frustration, we did find a nice sampin for Imran. Though it seems quite tight in tummy area, but Hubby said it'll do. Since the bigger size was too big for him. I ended up with 2 long shawls. 2 for RM10. Hehe.. Thought of getting myself a new Baju Kurung, but immediately changed my mind. I've got too many Baju Kurung already. Need to get rid of some before started buying one. Hubby got himself 2 sets of Baju Melayu buttons. I have no idea where his old sets has gone. Must be somewhere in the boxes I have yet to unpack. Hahaha.. Yes, I still have boxes to unpack. See how lazy I am?

No comments: