Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday 26 September 2008

House cleaning and PMS

I have less than one week to do house cleaning and clear all the boxes. Apparently I have boxes all over the house. But these few days has not given me the right encouragement to do so.
Hubby got gastric attack and had to take MC. The next he was down with fever and decided to work from home. Isn't it nice to be able to do that? Anyway, his gastric problem is not yet cleared and his body has been aching for days. All I can do is give a simple massage, that's about it. I'm no masseuse. Hehehe...
To make matter worse, I had a mild emotional breakdown today. Hahaha... There's a very good reason why I do not take day nap. Apart from the throbbing headache, I will definitely be a little bit grumpy and has the tendency to loose my temper. Especially when I have things to do and it goes haywire when I took this unnecessary nap. I woke up at 6.40 pm to a question Hubby asked. What's for Iftar? Arrgghhh!!! I got up, went downstairs, realized that I haven't taken out anything from the fridge. I need to defrost everything in the microwave! Dirty dishes in the sink, my laundry is not done. And the hall was a complete mess!! I started collecting dirty mugs and sending them in the sink with loud banging. Huhuhu.. Went through the fridge, took out fish, chicken and lamb. Then cleared dirty dishes. Cling, Clang, Clong! I was seriously in a very bad mood for the next 5 minutes. Went back to the fridge to see what greens do I have to prepare. By this time Hubby was already upset. He came to me asking do I want to go out for a dinner? Since it was kind of late for Iftar. I just kept quite....
Then he asked me what was wrong with me? In a good way and started to pull me away from the fridge. he then asked me. 'Are you tired? If you are then let's go out to eat.' I was so stunned that I couldn't do anything but cried! Hahaha... I know, I know. Pathetic, ain't it? Hubby walked me to the sofa and started making jokes. Asking Hani to come and see mummy's crying. Imran was still asleep upstairs. If not he would've come to me and started to stroke my hair. Hahaha...
Instead of Pre-Menstrual-Syndrome, I've got Post-Menstrual-Syndrome.

1 comment:

Zuraimah Ismail said...

Put it in a positive way, you are so lucky to have Azli as your hubby as he's so caring about ya...:)

Anyway, kannye selalu bleh ngengada camtu...;)