Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday 11 September 2008

I've been tagged!

This is my first tag. Thanks to CT. Hehehe.... Here goes...

1. Were you named after anyone?
Nope. Though my second name was given by my uncle. I think.

2. When was the last time you cried?
Can't remember. But definitely recently.

3. Do you like your handwriting?
Hahaha... Better than Hubby's handwriting.

4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Favourite? I'm a carnivore.. I adores beef and lamb. Hah!

5. Do you have kids?
Yes, I do. A boy and a girl.

6. If you were another person would you be friends with you?
Definitely. Hihihi...

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Have to. Defend mechanism when confronting Hubby. Hahah!!!

8. Do you still have your tonsils?
No idea. Need to check with my physician.

9. Would you bungee jump?
NEVER!!!!

10. What is your favorite cereal?
Coco Crunch.

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Nope.

12. Do you think you are strong?
Yes!

13. What is your favorite ice cream?
Not into ice cream.

14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Hmm...

15. Red or pink?
Pink.

16. What is the least favorite thing you like about yourself?
Making a big issue out of nothing. Hah!

17. Who do you miss the most?
My family.

18. Do you want everyone to send this back to you?
Nope.

19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
No shoes. Black shorts.

20. What was the last thing you ate?
Moon cake from Bee's Bakery.

21. What are you listening to right now?
The irritating sounds from my CPU.

22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Why would I want to be a crayon?

23. Favorite smells?
My armpit?? Hahahah!!!!!!

24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Some lady wanted to give free hotel vouchers.

25. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Of course! We just got back in touch through blogs.

26. Favorite sports to watch?
Erk...

27. Hair color?
Black

28. Eye color?
I think they're black.

29. Do you wear contacts?
Does glasses counts?

30. Favorite food?
No favours. Anything goes.

31. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings. Definitely.

32. Last movie you watched?
Some movie playing on Astro.

33. What color shirt are you wearing?
Mud Green t-shirt.

34. Summer or winter?
Summer. I hate winter. Hahaha...

35. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs!

36. Favorite dessert?
CAKES!!!!

37. Most likely to respond?
Huh?

38 Least likely to respond?
Again.. Huh?

39 What book are you reading now?
Jigsaw books - Big Trucks.

40. What is on your mouse pad?
Don't have one.

41. What did you watch on t.v. last night?
Last night?? CSI:Miami

42. Favorite sound?
The sound of music. Hahah!!

43. Rolling stones or beatles?
Neither.

44. What is the furthest you have been from home?
London

45. Do you have a special talent?
Hahah... Does singing out of tune counts?

46. Where were you born?
Hospital bed.

47. Whose answers are you looking forward to getting back?
To those who wants to answer these questions.. be my guest!!!

No comments: