Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday 15 September 2008

Iftar at AEON Bukit Tinggi

At last I have found the place where I could get hold of a heavenly delicious tom yam. To my taste bud at least. At Black Canyon Coffee right outside my doorstep. Hah! Way out of line... Not exactly doorstep. But it is a walking distance from my house since I have given it a go with Imran and Hani. Hihihi....
Anyway, I found a very nice dress for Hani in Brands Outlet. Raya hunting is over, for now. Unless I can get hold of a cheap sandals for Hani, the current shoes will do. Does not really go well with dresses and Baju Kurung, but it'll do. As for me, I just need to remind myself to send my garment for dry cleaning. And pick-up Hubby's Baju Melayu and songkok at MIL's place. We've bought the ironing board. Again, finally!! Hahaha... I've been ironing my tudung and clothes on the floor!! Ever since we sold off the business, I don't have the luxury of someone to iron my clothes. I don't ate ironing. But I do hate ironing without the proper equipment. Especially when it cause pain in the you-know-what. Hahaha..
Next I'm going to start on my culinary skills for raya meal. I've never cooked rendang before. Well, that's a lie. I used to help my mom cook rendang but that was like 5 years ago. Ever since I got married, I have been at lost with cooking. I'm trying to get back on track. So far I have had the good and the bad. The good part is I can do a campak-apa-yang-ada-dalam-fridge meal. But when it comes to recipees from books and website, it depends on the ingredients. At some point, I had to throw away the whole thing because it was inedible and I wanted to give up cooking gourmet meals. Hubby was not so encouraging. Those who knows him would understand his sarcasm. Hehehe...
Well, I have to plan for this week iftar. Hubby's still on afternoon shift. I've got chicken wings, cencaru, minced beef, sardin and medium-size shrimps. Guess I'm good then. Hihihi...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

masakan tradisional mmg leceh skit, aku pon 2-3 kali trial n error baru la dpt yg betul2 ok dan kena dgn selera..tu pon ada certain masakan still tak berapa nak jadi tapi not to the extent of inedible..tapi ady ok je..encouraging la so bila2 ada mood tu aku cuba lagi masak sampai berjaya..hehehe..

aku tau azli mcm mana, his level of sarcasm..hahaha..pity you!