Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday 18 September 2008

Long day...

Hubby's got a call from his mechanic this morning informing that his car is ready for pick-up. At last he's finally getting back his baby. Hahah.. Well, good news for him but not so good news to me. I have to accompany him all the way to Rawang and drive back Hilux to Klang. Haiyak! It has been quite some time since I drove quite a long distance with the kids. The furthest I've gone without a co-driver was to TTDI. And now from Rawang? I pray Hani will fall asleep along the way.
So I had to get everyone ready for the trip. I had to clear the piling dishes before leaving. Cook lunch for the kids. Pack food, diaper bag, etc. By 1 pm, we're ready to go. The route to Rawang was clear since it's a public holiday for Selangor. Nuzul Qur'an. So traffic was fine. But I realized that as we were closing in to the destination, I was getting seriously sleepy. Not good at all! I was falling asleep by the second. I can barely open my eyes. Told Hubby and he was not happy. I hope there'll be place where I can wash up a bit to get rid of it. Hehehe...
Once we arrived, Hubby got out to test drive his car. While waiting I took as short nap. When Hubby got back, he went in and sat in the driver's side and told me there was a misunderstanding. The car was ready to go home yet! Hahaha...!!! I was saved! I felt sorry fot Hubby though. I knew he has been so patient waiting for this. The good news he can take it home by this Friday. Cheered him up a bit. So instead of me driving from Rawang, I'll be driving home from his office. It was too late for him to send me back and drive to work anyway. We stopped at R&R Sungai Buluh for Zuhur. Actually Imran pooped so we had to stop earlier. Huhuhu...
After sending him off, I drove to Tesco to stock up groceries and dairies. Wanted to get supplies for baking but cancelled cause it'll be a better deal to go straight to the baking supplier closer to my place. Shopping done, went home and started to cook for Iftar. By 8 pm I was so tired. I have regain my respect that has been lost in time for the long distance drive that Hubby has been dealing all these years. IT'S DANG TIRING!!! I have vowed to myself I will do my best not to nag him about not helping me out at home when he got back from work. Hahaha... I have now remembered the exhaustion of driving. Especially during the day. Man, I remember the day I almost hit the back of a lorry on the way to work three years ago.
So here I was trying to get some rest before getting ready to pick-up Hubby at midnight. That's right. I'll be dragging my kids for a midnight drive to TPM. Huhuhu.. Fortunately, Hani did not make a huge fuss. SHe did make a fuss, it was under control. Plus she was tired too! As for Imran, after all the theme song guessing, he went to sleep too. Guess he was tired of the ride too. Since both fell asleep, the trip to Nathan's Puchong was cancelled. I wanted to get hold of the cheese naan. But Something went wrong with my fried kueytiaw that I had to give up the idea of stuffing myself.
Arrive home safe and sound. Hubby's downstairs cathing up on CSI:Miami. Both Imran and Hani has gone to La-la-Land. And here I am craving for cakes. Oh wait! I bought a whole chocolate frosting mini cake from King's Confectionary. That'll do!

No comments: