Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday 21 September 2008

Blogging from Jengka

Hubby has successfully set up wireless Internet connection for my parents house. Guess from now on I'll be asking Hubby to bring along his laptop whenever we visit. Haha...
It has been a tiring day staring from the second we woke up. Yes, I went back to bed after Subuh. Hubby too. He came back late the night before after hanging out with his colleague after work. After packing our bags, I had to help Hubby to load the glass display cabinet he has managed to sell to a cybercafe owner in Subang. It was seriously heavy and my fingers kept getting squashed by the sliding door. I can barely push the dang let alone lifting it to get into the back of the truck. But I guess I underestimated myself when we did it. Anyway, when we greeted by this one very blur fellow at the cafe. When Hubby asked is there anyone else to help carry the cabinet inside he had this oh-I-have-to-help-you-carry-it? look. After waiting for him for quite some time, (he had the nerve to tell Hubby to wait because he was busy) I told Hubby to take it out of the truck ourselves and take the money and leave. And we did. My hand hurt like nothing. Haha.. I'm exaggerating.
We stopped by at Digital Mall in PJ to get the router for my sister. Did some window shopping. Then Hubby teased me by offering me a new phone on the way out. Cheh! Of course I want a new phone. But then again, I'm content with the one I have right now. Hehe.. Hubby bought his Iphone and gave me his Sony Ericson. I'm blessed with hand-me-down gifts. Huhuhu...
Hubby drove until Bentong Tol then I took over since Hani was comfortably sleeping in her car seat. I wished I had bought myself some caffeine drinks to keep me awake by the time we reached our exit. Haha.. I got the red flag from fasting! Finally arrived at our destination around 5 pm. Imran and Hani slept all the way. What a relief!

No comments: