Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday 7 September 2008

Raya Shopping

Alhamdulillah.. We have come to the seventh day of fasting. So far so good. No problem with feeding and gastric. Hehehe.. There a 'hikmah' Allah has given for those with gastric problems. It gives us the chance to neutralize all those toxic intake. Hahaha...
As per title I have to plan for Raya preparation. For the kids especially. Then again what do they understand about these things. Imran can barely understand the 'duit' raya' concept. Blame me for that. As for Hani... well... Nothing to elaborate there. She just turned one last month. Give her a break. Hehehe... Due to Hubby's work demand and going back to my parent's, we only have today to do the shopping. I'm not too keen on doing the seriously last minute shopping. I'll end up with ridiculous result based on previous experience. I need to get a new pair of Baju Melayu, songkok and sampin for Imran and a pair of Baju Kurung for Hani. Maybe 2.. if the price is all right. We'll see.
As for me, I'll have Baju Kurungs from previous year. Maybe I should get myself a Baju Kebaya instead. If I can find one in my size. Being plus size with belly does not help in any way possible. And I despise the thought of buying fabric and having it tailored. Why?? The tailoring charges are outrages!! I'd rather get a ready-made Baju Kurung tha spending RM100 for a nice pair of Kebaya. Cheapskate right?? I know, I am. Huhuhu... Maybe I should listen to my sister. Send it to some urban village for tailoring services. They charge much cheaper!
No new Baju Melayu for Hubby too. This year we're spending for the kids. And perhaps splurge a little bit on the house. If only we can find the perfect set of sofa with a seriously cheap price. Wonder if Recliners and Sofa having Raya Sales? If they're having 80% discount. I'm definitely bringing one set home today.
The sun has come out... I need to take a nap before I start my shopping spree. Groceries first, then lunch for Imran and Hani. Then, shopping time! Still deciding where to go.

Oh yes.. one more thing. Hani is walking!! Finally... Now we're waiting for teething signs. Hahaha.. One-year old girl with no teeth. Well, I'm in no rush. She has been biting a lot nowadays. Still bearable and she seems to know when to stop. With her temper, I think I want to it wait a little bit longer. HA HA HA!

No comments: